WubbaNub® Infant Pacifier - Unicorn
Regular price $18.00
They say that necessity is the mother of invention, and when it comes to WubbaNub, we couldn't agree more. On a family vacation, Mompreneuer Carla Schneider was desperate to soothe her newborn son, who would fuss whenever his pacifier went missing. In an aha moment, she took a hotel sewing kit and a plush toy and created what is now, 17 years later, an extremely successful invention called The WubbaNub.
Lovingly known as the Unicorn of the Sea, Marni Narwhal loves spending time in the arctic waters. Our marine friend has a teal belly and matching horn highlighted with shimmering pink.
- Newborns less than six months of age and/or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a medical grade, latex free pacifier
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- WubbaNub functions as one! Patented design may prevent pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal keeps the WubbaNub Pacifier near baby's mouth, whether in the car seat, baby sling, carrier and stroller and even while you hold your baby!
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Hand Washable or Machine Washable / see FAQs
Item comes boxed in a clear package.